View Single Post

Old 04-06-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Recently on Facebook a young college student, granddaughter of a long time friend and old neighbor took me to task over my politics.

Anyway. My response to her assessment of my political opinion and I can't remember if it was about the womans movement or the environment...anyway we really differed on the subject....

My response is that I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids.

Even then they will just be thresholding on the right to share their knowledge of the world and how it works.

On the above that Tal wrote, I have this to say; Sex and sexual activity has been with us for a long time and as long as our bodies continue to manufacture estrogen and testosterone there will be problems with the pesky urge. Men talk much more clearly, some call roughly about sex and women talk about feelings and social justice. Klanbreath will say that is because most men are stronger and bigger than most women. I say that what two unmarried adults do in private is not my business even if they call a certain female orifice what most Brits call their cat.

Just gassing about here. Carry on, if any shoe fits wear it.
"I don't really take anyone's opinion seriously until they live independently, have a job, pay their bills on time for a couple of decades, own property, pay taxes and raise a couple of kids."

Absolutely!

Let's think, whose opinion here should not be taken seriously? Hmmm.