View Single Post

Old 04-06-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Tal, chill brother. Don't let them(us) get under your skin. Don't take it personal, just laugh along with them. You dish it out just as much as they do. You are just out of your element when you attempt to get nasty. If you want to hang with the tough kids, you have to learn to take your licks. You won't have your girlfriend, Chi around to protect you all the time. You lose respect when you get mad and start crying. No one is really being mean to you. Just messing with you to see you get flustered.

And I do not mean to infer that you are 'tarded when I call you Rainman. That is just me recognizing that you are a brainiac and give you that name affectionately. This forum is not serious. Just think of it as a step slightly higher than playing computer solitaire.

Yes, wackadoodle. You are loved by all, because you are a retard. Americans feel for you and we give you free stuff.

But you are smart enough to realize,

1..when you dish out insults you get what you deserve

2.. your opinion is discounted for all the reasons graciegirl said...you never had a career, responsibilities, children, etc , etc

3. You should stop saying at every opportunity that you went to law school. Even you realize it makes people think you had a career as a lawyer. You never had a career, unless you count the number of movies you have seen...lol

4. All these 100's of friends you say you have are just people that feel sorry for you or your parents.

I know you are reading this somehow even though you blocked me, lol.

If it makes you feel better I will call you Rainman.

Tal please tell us more details about your mental breakdowns and then deny you have mental issues. Lol