Thread: It's a start
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2017, 05:37 AM
n/a

In my opinion, this move by distancing Bannon may be the biggest positive the President will make. Separating from the radicals is a smart move and makes me relax.

It seems to be personal, and I.....two posts in a row....applaud the President for this move.

"WASHINGTON — Thick with tension, the conversation this week between Stephen K. Bannon, the chief White House strategist, and Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, had deteriorated to the point of breakdown.

Finally, Mr. Bannon identified why they could not compromise, according to someone with knowledge of the conversation. “Here’s the reason there’s no middle ground,” Mr. Bannon growled. “You’re a Democrat.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/u...ouse.html?_r=0

From what I have been hearing, Bannon was hard hard alt right, but Kushner and Ivanka finally got the Presidents ear on several issues...which prompts Bannon "you are a democrat"

All Presidents are better served to hear and listen to both sides. Nobody is ALWAYS RIGHT NOR ALWAYS WRONG. Bannon has no middle ground.