View Single Post

Old 04-07-2017, 12:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Let there be no mistake. Right or wrong I express my opinion, how I feel, my preference, likes or dislikes.

I do not believe in political correctness and make no attempt to water down my position. It is what it is.
Nobody accusing you of that or anything.

My opinion and it is MY opinion is that simply expressing hate for people is discussion of politics.

Look, I recall you from the original board, and memory serves me you engaged in discussion of policy and issues facing our country. I recall a much deeper understanding of those things and recall you actually talking about them. You can disagree without hate, and if you disagree you can make a point as to why.

Most adults would not accept such general animosity from their kids. You cannot just hate, not like, or generally have a distaste for a group without reason. OK, you can BUT why would you carry that general feeling to a forum that is for "discussion" of politics, NOT who we hate and who we do not.

I know you recall the debates on the original forum, prior to it being infested, about foreign relations, tax reform, and Obama care..when posters told how they felt and why, and most times supplied links to substantiate why they felt what they felt.