View Single Post

Old 04-09-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Damage" he has done to this country? Like what? I know you are trying to make a decent debate, but considering the fact that Trump has been in a little over two months, that statement is ludicrous.

The attack on the air field was not intended to KILL. It was a show of force and a warning. Since you have never been in the military, you would not understand.

There is NO evidence of global warming that is caused by man. What little warming there is will not effect mankind adversely for hundreds of years. I am sure that man will kill man off long before the weather harms him.

A woman's right to murder a child is not in jeopardy. You are crying "the sky is falling" chicken little. Quit listening to liberal talking points and do some intelligent reasoning.

America wanted Obamacare gone. That's why there is total Republican majority throughout the country.

Hillary promised to take away coal mining jobs and that made a difference in her losing votes. Trump promised to bring back coal jobs and he is living up to his promise. What's the problem with that? Just more liberal talking points that you need to get over.

You are supposed to be an educated and intelligent person, so why do you get Conned by radicals to believe the liberal rhetoric that is obviously flawed if not false?
And when in military history has a nation spent $125,000,000 sending 30 missiles away for a publicity stunt? I have talked with many people in the military and my impression was that they often do not know what they are doing all that well. I mean the higher-ups. I would love to know what some active military people actually think of wasting 60 missiles on an airfield that is up and running the next day.

The problem with coal is it is bad for the environment, bad for the workers, and any number of other reasons. We should not being using coal. Environmental impact of the coal industry - Wikipedia

And Clinton lost mainly because of James Comey's interference with the election with his extremely badly timed announcement about the Anthony Weiner e-mail investigation, the Russian hackers, fear of a woman President, and a lot of other stuff.

And then there is Donald John Trump's complete lack of a moral character. This man has had hundreds of lawsuits made against him including those involved alleged sexual harassment and assault of women. And I sincerely think he will be nailed for connections to the Russians and their interference with the US Elections.