View Single Post

Old 04-09-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The message being sent by progressives via SNL is that the Trump agenda is stupid and hence people who voted for and support the Trump agenda are stupid deplorables .

Let me ask should the government determine the fate of coal or should the market, advances in technology etc?

Let me ask is it stupid to believe that nature created a binary species, male, female?

Let me ask you is the judge in Oregon that who ruled in favor of the plaintiff who claimed no gender based on a scientific reality? This ruling presents some very bad consequences down the road.

Let me ask you if progressive are so concerned about the environment why do they allow wind turbines that kill thousand of birds of prey annually. Or California's solar panel project that fries birds in mid-air?

My friend you are an intelligent individual and one whom I respect for your accomplishments and conquered struggles . So I am surprised that you seem not to be able to get past Trump and look at his platform, especially his law and order agenda

Finally an objective look at television in general has been undermining family values for so long that people hardly notice .

Personal Best Regards:
My law and order interest is my 26 year 224 613 Project which is about giving people the tools through education, technology and other means of dealing with the legal system. Trump has always had the ability to deal with the legal system because of army of lawyers who probably often just flaunt it. He seems to be cutting funding for the very institutions which help give people more power over their lives-- libraries. What about his selling of the your Internet searches and the like to big companies so that they can target us with more ads and the like on our computers? Donald Trump Cuts Library Funding - Institute of Museums and Library Services FundingCut Trump signs internet privacy repeal | TheHill