View Single Post

Old 04-12-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I believe that Barack Obama caused the growing peace between races to reverse itself. I believe that both of his attorneys general greatly added to a growing hostility between races in this country.

I had so hoped that President Obama would address black jobs, black poverty, black on black killings, the drug problems among blacks. I had so hoped he would talk about the integrity of the family unit. I didn't see anything like that happen. Barack Obama was another white president.
What "growing peace"? There wasn't any peace...there won't be any peace...we're different species competing for the same thing. Unfortunately...they're winning.

Black jobs? Be able to DO the job and we'll hire you. Blacks don't have a problem getting hired by the NBA or NFL. The "racism" is really lack of ability.

Black poverty? Be ABLE to do the jobs and you'll get hired. LEARN something in school and you'll get hired. Lose the "attitude" and you'll get hired. Learn to dress and speak and you'll get hired. Why is THEIR inability to get hired OUR fault? They don't get hired because nobody WANTS to hire them.

Black on black killings? They're up to 10X more violent than white people. A simple fact. They LACK the self control that other races possess. They solve problems with violence while white people figure out solutions.

Family unit? Blacks don't know what a "family" is...80% are unmarried. 80% of black kids in families are from different fathers. Sex, drugs, and screwing...THAT is the inner city way of life...ALL paid for by you and me.

What about education? How about the "Education Problem" affecting blacks? WHY CAN'T THEY LEARN? Because they're a different species, they're NOT us.

You ask great questions Gracie...now LISTEN to the answers. They are NOT us. They are NOT our equals. They are INCAPABLE of living a self sufficient and contributing manor in our modern society.