View Single Post

Old 04-12-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Default I too wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am sincerely curious.
And please try not to be partisan when you add your opinion. And remember, name calling simply displays your ignorance and lack of a real fact based argument. It is, however, ok to say things like "because the Republicans did this" or "because the Democrats did that."

OK, how about some rational opinions about this issue that seems to be ripping our country apart at the seams.
First of all as we read the posts from the VILLAGES. The average age here is 70. My opinion is the level of education and the level of prosperity is far higher than the national average AND YET LOOK AT SOME OF THE HATEFUL, BIGOTED AND SIMPLY STUPID posts.

I had believed that Obama was the cause having blamed the Republicans for all evil in the world. Having fanned the sparks of racial conflict into forest firers. WE ARE RID OF OBAMA.

I do not know. Did Obama cause this or did he see the cancer and just feed it to his own political gain.

PERHAPS, WE ARE THE PROBLEM. I SEE FEW SOLUTIONS.
WHAT I SEE IS A LOT OF THIRD GRADE CRAP-I DIDN'T DO IT JOHNNY DID OR OK YOU CAUGHT ME BUT JOHNNY.........

I freely admit that I lean republican and that I did not vote for Obama but, I am not lying to you, MORE IMPORTANT I AM NOT LYING TO MYSELF, I would have been proud to admit I was wrong about Obama and that he solved the cancer of racism that has been tearing our country apart.

It is clear, whether his fault or not, Obama has left the job of president with our country, with our world, with our people in far worse place then when he arrived Oh and he left an UNPAID TAB OF 50 TRILLION ON THE DESK for the next president, or more likely for the next several presidents to deal with.

I SUGGEST-WE ARE WHERE WE ARE. WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE.