Thread: Meet Kassem Eid
View Single Post

Old 04-13-2017, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Really? That is your thoughts with no copy and paste paragraphs all bolded??

Allow me to unravel your puzzled mind; the meaning of the story is the guy is appreciative towards Trump and the bombing of the Syrian airbase. I know it was tough to figure that out.

Bucco?? You remind me of the Wackadoodle with his 234-567 project, you just love to talk about your PAST. You whine if someone mentions Obamma or Crooked Hillary, pointing out that is the past, and then you go and drag up Bucco...

It might be foolish of us to remove Assad, we could end up with worst. Of course any idiot could surmise that, BUT, you are non stop "Negative Nancy" with regard to Trump, so continue to search out things to whine about.

Yes, Assad is currently backed by Iran and Russia. They don't necessarily agree on all matters (possibly they have different views on gassing their own people, or maybe they like different genres of music), so support can change.

Are you suggesting we should bomb Russia and Iran too? That might be a bit taxing, seeing how we really don't have a reason other than they are supportive of Assad. I doubt that would cause Russia and Iran to be less supportive of Assad...

I noticed you do not have much negative whiny things to say about Iran...
A few notes on your post....

.....I mentioned Iran...did you want a link or a copy paste to read...oh, never mind....READING is asking quite a bit.

.....I posted a thread and a few posts supporting the bombing, I said in that post that I supported it and I defended it.

.....The President in about 72 hours said we did not want to remove Assad, then he changed it and said he must go, and now I think he is back to allowing him to stay. I might add that in the first statement he said he supported Assad

.....I am not sure where you get to say what I suggested. i suggest nothing. I simply do not understand the reason for a thread about what happened FOUR years ago. Of course, the bombing whether symbolic or not was appreciated.

I suspect it was posted to give props to Trump and he got those props...no more necessary.

I noticed your post and it appears you have a sincere anger problem. Are you angry at Trump, frustrated with the lies he told you.

I brought up BUCCO because I have advocated SOMETHING be done for years and years. I am not a late comer to this subject at all. I was met with resistance then when I criticized Obama, and find no worthwhile reason to talk about the past on this at this point. I went back and read that thread this morning and noticed that some who post here now were also around at that time and had NO OPINION on that thread.

I hope I covered all your rantings and I assure you I do understand the reason and logic behind the bombing and have said so.

The only thing I am confused about is the reason for a thread about this poor man. I get it, as does everybody.