View Single Post

Old 04-13-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Maybe! Do you take huge tax write offs by hiding profits in off shore bank accounts, or pay yourself 500 times what your employees make, or ship jobs to foreign countries to take advantage of cheap labor, or manipulate stock prices with buy backs from company money so that your stock is more valuable? Is your product necessary to sustain the life of those who use it and knowing this you raise the price by 1700 percent?
If you do any of these things than you may be guilty of corporate greed. If not, then no. And BTW, I'm not Copuff.
Not exactly. I would assume my accountant took every deduction, or write off, that was available to my corp. I doubt anyone on here would do different. No offshore accounts ever...my understanding is those days are over and have been for about 12 years as the US has economicaly forced countries to report accounts held by US companies.

I pay myself quite a bit more than my employees, but I do not believe it is 500 times more. I do work nights and weekends while they are off and I do have more exposure (risk) than they do.

I do take advantage of cheap labor, on a lot of our out of town projects we hire temporary labor. I thought I was helping both the local unemployed and my guys who want to be away from their families less. Maybe you think it's wrong?

My corporation is not publicly owned, all shares are held by me.

Nobody would want to live without our product, but I can't say it sustained life. Our market would not support 1700 percentage mark up, we can get 600% on some items, a minimum of 300% on most, and we get 80% of all jobs we bid on, so I will assume our market is good with that...

I knew it was not Copuff, she never responds to posts with a ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk