View Single Post

Old 04-13-2017, 09:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
System of government is designed to produce opposition that is perhaps, what prevents one group from becoming too powerful. The Tea party. Wow the tea party has been branded by the lefts as being a bunch of racists-the battle charge of the left. As I've posted many times, replying to the charge of being a racist is the same as replying to the charge of do you still beat your wife. The tea party is a group of people that believe in our constitution. Obama, walked all over the constitution and our liberal controlled press said nothing about it. If, you recall, they did SCREAM that Bush and Chaney vastly expanded presidential powers.

Do you believe that the Democrats are working with Trump? Do you believe the Democrats will do anything they can to make Trump a one term president?

The freedom caucus is not closed to African Americans.
The black caucus-you find acceptable.

There are some racist Republicans BUT again as I've posted many times. Obama took 56% of the vote in his first election. Blacks are 13% of the population and 98% of the voted for Obama-YOU DO NOT SEE THAT AS RACIST?

Had the non-black vote been as racist as the black vote Obama would have gotten roughly 28% of the vote-THE WORST DEFEAT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. Having received 56% of the vote Obama received roughly 42% of the non-black vote.

Oh and for your pro-democratic view. It was not the Republicans who deliberately tried to cause violence at political rallies. It is not the Republicans to shout down Republican speakers-SADLY TOO OFTEN THE LEFT DOES THIS AND TOO OFTEN THEY HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL.
In psychology the term is PROJECTION the need to believe others are doing what you are.

I did not have sex with that woman-oops that stain on her dress. I did not accept bribes-oops whitewater-we did get away with it like so much other crap. Travel gate. The Clinton foundation-pay to play. Now that they are not in power. Speech prices are way down. I did not mishandle government e-mails-oops they turned up on a computer belonging to disgrace Weiner and his wife Huma Aberdeen-who has family in saudi arabia AND HAS NO SECURITY CLEARANCE.

The people of America have spoken.
And as is constantly pointed out to you, blacks historically vote near 90% for Democrats...but you don't seem to be smart enough to remember that.

And just like everyone else (including yourself), they vote for those who they believe...will treat them the most fairly.

So next time you try one of your CAPITAL YELLING RANTS...try not to embarrass yourself so much.

And yes...you've just exposed your own racism.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: