View Single Post

Old 04-14-2017, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Do yourself a favor and learn to read, learn to remain unemotional and lose the confirmation bias. Essentially what I said is that both parties moved ( ie reference to the bell curve). what I said is that the hard left ( ie radical) are creating the problem. It takes two to tango and if your partner ( ie the radical left) refused to dance then what choice(s) are left. I view the issues of the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus as internal shifting to the Republican Party and not bipartisan as respects both parties.

You might want to look more objectively a the faction now controlling progressives because they feel hate and they feel it deeply going always for the jugular.

In any event it was certainly a surprise to me that you would attempt a dressing down of my character with your personal attack. You apparently never had an opportunity to a Dale Carnegie or similar program because you are about as subtle as a train wreck

And as always I leave the door open to forgive and forget and move forward with a desire for better understanding and respect

Personal Best Regards:

The soapbox bloviator is trying to lecture me about reading, comprehension...and confirmation bias?

Methinks you need to go back and read your own post again, then read mine...and realize that I simply pegged your rant perfectly.

I'm the one that stated I believe in 'checks and balances' by not putting one party in charge of everything, but all you EVER do is to stand on your soapbox, lecture of the evils of anything to the left of your extreme right positions...and refuse to acknowledge yours and your own party's failings.

That you think soft-pedaling denigrating remarks should give you some kind of brownie points, versus those of us who are simply direct with the truth...is a very good insight into your own insecurities.

While you love to view yourself as a pseudo-intellectual who evaluates both sides...you're simply a blinded Chump Apologist.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: