View Single Post

Old 04-14-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

[QUOTE = WACKADOODLE]

Not as happy as I was when I got that private Facebook message from a lawyer/actress around July of 2016. She is so hot! And she has connections to the Villages. Not an American though.

And I really liked the look a manager at the Old Mill Playhouse gave me yesterday. Went to see "Beauty and the Beast" with a bunch of teenage girls. Really admire Emma Watson and all the hard work she has done for pay equality and other things for women.

What is to like about Donald John Trump and respect for women? He brags about grabbing them by the.... and probably watched some high priced call girls pee on a certain bed slept in by the President of the United States Barack Obama and his wife.Just sounds so much like Trump given his long term hatred of Obama with all the birther garbage. What Is The Donald Trump "Golden Shower" Allegation About? Glad You Asked...[/QUOTE]

July 2016...that was 9 months ago and she has not communicated with you since. Took her all of 1 message to figure out you were weirder than a three dollar bill.

The manager at the theater gave you a look? Was he gay, or did he realizes how odd it is for a 50+ guy in baby blue terry cloth shorts, pulled up real high, to be hanging with teenage girls? Your lucky I was not there, I would have called the cops and let them figure it out. What kind of parent allows their teenage daughter to hang with bust out losers?

Maybe if you told the hot lawyer you wanted to grab her by the pu$$y she would have been more interested...

You believe that prostitute urination story? Of course you do, some internet newscaster said it happened...did he mention any aliens peeing on anything??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk