View Single Post

Old 04-15-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Your love, and I sincerely mean LOVE, for this man has no bounds.

I asked before and you never responded.

WILL YOU BE CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL VIEWS WITH EVERY SWITCH HE MAKES ?

A sincere question as he moves from your hard right to a real Republican inquiring minds want to know.

Thus far, as he changes, you change right with him, which if not love is total blindness. He is turning his back on you, but you turn with him, it seems. Boy I sure wish the search option here would allow me to bring up your strongly worded posts against what he and you are now for.

He is not practicing anything close to nationalism or making America great again.

While I now support his "direction", it sure as heck is NOT where he was going with your applause.

Won't rest until he has or shows a REAL policy toward Syria...either he supports Assad or he does not. He had BOTH positions in one week. I suppose the prior gassing and all the deaths did not impress him until this one.

In any case, you might be right....he could be cheered in UK, but they take the Queen seriously and he has insulted her PUBLICLY on more than one occasions.

You sure do get your knickers in a hitch. I think it is impossible for you to not be upset all of the time. Time will tell what happens, we can't change things. We are a bunch of old fart posters who no longer move and shake much of anything...Out of all the posters Rubicon is the most...sane and the most calm. I may not always agree with him, but I never think he needs Midol.

When we overstate, we lose our audience. I often do it and I know it, but I think you have me beat, Bucco.

Don't come back and say...WHAT DID I OVERSTATE? WHY DO YOU THINK I AM TOO EMOTIONAL? WHAT KnICKERs? WHAT Hitch.

Just chill. Wait and see. The queen may knight him eventually, who knows?