View Single Post

Old 04-15-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You sure do get your knickers in a hitch. I think it is impossible for you to not be upset all of the time. Time will tell what happens, we can't change things. We are a bunch of old fart posters who no longer move and shake much of anything...Out of all the posters Rubicon is the most...sane and the most calm. I may not always agree with him, but I never think he needs Midol.

When we overstate, we lose our audience. I often do it and I know it, but I think you have me beat, Bucco.

Don't come back and say...WHAT DID I OVERSTATE? WHY DO YOU THINK I AM TOO EMOTIONAL? WHAT KnICKERs? WHAT Hitch.

Just chill. Wait and see. The queen may knight him eventually, who knows?
I take what I post seriously.

Unlike Rubicon, your hero and you, I read a lot and am well informed.

When I "overstate", I supply backup, I supply links. I do not preach..linsearch for opinions.

I realize, or so it seems, that you and Rubicon think yourself special and above us all.

But, I am not following a phony dog that never existed...I do not jusy say things with no backup...that story would be looked into by me before posting it.

Actually, the open racists on here, as sad as they are are well above you and Rubicon. They at least attempt to make case.

You to simply expect people to believe your statements because you said it.

I have found the two of you to be far from factual on more occasions that I can even count.

So both of you...keep your lectures..you two are not that important.