View Single Post

Old 04-16-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I guess it depends on what your twist on this is. Yes, apparently Obama did release SOME of the names on the visitor list when he was President, but not all, and it was at his discretion as to who he allowed to be released. Now, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but prior to Obama's presidency I believe it was not a common thing to release this list to the public at all. In Trump's case I can see that with all the mass hysteria going on over his presidency that he might want to keep the list confidential for the sake of his visitors safety. Personally, I think this is a non-issue, but it seems as if people and the media want to make an issue of just about anything these days.[/QUOTE]

"In at least two cases, the appointments may have already led to violations of the administration’s own ethics rules. But evaluating if and when such violations have occurred has become almost impossible because the Trump administration is secretly issuing waivers to the rules."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/15/u...icts.html?_r=1

This needs to be read. Lobbyists are taking over and we are allowing it to happen Secretly
Thanks for the link. Have a couple of questions but want to review more info before responding. Again, thanks.