View Single Post

Old 04-17-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I do not know who you are. Hope I find out *******.[/QUOTE]

Then what? NOTHING! For someone who claims to have completed law school, you know very little about the law as it pertains to libel. Perhaps, that's why you could not pass the Bar Exam.
I know it takes more and law librarians are not required to pass the Bar as they often move around a lot. You forgot to mention that I got a 251/260 on the MN Bar in 1991 and that was while I knew that my career in law librarianship was over-- or seemed that way-- because I wanted to be honest about my 15 years of experiences with the 2-24-1976 Michelle Mitchell murder investigation in the Spring/Summer of 1991 .

I am actually hoping to go for intentional infliction of emotional distress by the group of you ******** if you keep this **** up. Libelous statements would help. And do. I am keeping a record of your three or four people's personal baiting of me while you profess to know my background. Look at the law *******. And people can see that I am quite emotionally distressed. I may lose the case but you people are in for a ****storm.