Old 04-17-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine

The law.

Quote:
(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person and makes a credible threat to that person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
Some of you people on my Ignore List are being quite malicious IMHO. And I do take you off of it but just to see what you wrote on occasion and to make a record of these personal and often false, insulting and very upsetting posts against me.