View Single Post

Old 04-22-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Having only recently read some posts of this OP.....

The Villages Florida
The issue is Donald John Trump but I would be happy anytime to have these 35 psychiatrists from Yale look over my own story and compare it with that of the PRESIDENT THE UNITED STATES to see who is actually more healthy as far as the re-actions to just about anything is.

I did have a nervous breakdown a little over 17 years ago but that was brought about by some truly amazing circumstances. And I did talk to one psychiatrist about all of that. Some Indian-American pill pusher who was hardly worth the $10 per session I paid her.

Since then I have run into a retired psychiatric social worker from the Cape Cod area who lives here in the Villages and he never seemed to get nervous around me or showed any sign that he thought something was mentally ill with me.

You just have to read some of Trump's statements, his behavior of the campaign, and quite a bit more evidence to show that there is something very wrong in Trump's head.

And I do not have my fingers on the nuclear codes!!!

And again I would be more than happy to share my life story with as many psychiatrists and psychologists as possible.