View Single Post

Old 04-22-2017, 10:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yeah...screw that cancer stuff, right Gracie....at least...that damn cancer research at NIH is boring. Maybe Mexico can fund our research.

"Money for the wall President Donald Trump wants to build along the U.S. border with Mexico must be part of the massive spending bill Congress is preparing, the White House budget director says."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/21/trump...ll-a-must.html

"President Donald Trump is proposing immediate budget cuts of $18 billion from programs like medical research, infrastructure and community grants so U.S. taxpayers, not Mexico, can cover the down payment on the border wall."

Trump Mexico Wall: WH Calls for Domestic Cuts to Pay for It | Fortune.com

You know Bucco. THAT is the reason that few take you seriously. You jump, you leap, you catapult to your own obsessions. Your own opinions and you are so wordy.

I think that there is a valid reason to see that all funded research is warranted. I said NOTHING about valid research did I? About Cancer research, about Genetic research, about good, solid research done by solid facilities about important issues.

The Government of the United State wastes a hell of a lot of money. That is the reason I see this administration rethinking the wall and just continue to see that the laws about immigration are enforced. That is working very well and Trump doesn't seem to mind abandoning one plan if another works better.

I really believe that for the first time in a long time, this administration is trying to lock down on wasteful spending.

We will see. My guess is as good as yours.