View Single Post

Old 04-23-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Oh? Why not give us some stats on how much the temperature is predicted to change in the next hundred years? About one degree? Oooh, I bet our children will really suffer. Wow, if you liberals do not have something ridiculous to worry about, your liberal shrinks would go broke.

NO, the ones with their head in the sand are those that think that the credit card payment will come due. You waste money on stupid studies and social programs like stupid art, and then complain about money being spent on valid expenses like defense.
They're so worried about global warming...something a LONG way out...they worry about the environment.

Yet they IGNORE the REAL threat...the Hispanicization of the country. We WILL be Mexico II within 30 years...ALL other problems are moot in comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why do you lash out at people rather than debate them? What fuels your interests in politics and world events? You seem angry all of the time at just about everything. Read back and see what percentage of your posts are positive.
She's got nothing...nothing to defend what she hears from others. It's always someone else's opinion she quotes. I keep asking for the PROOF...the raw hard numbers...the places...the things...that they make better...I'm met with silence or some bullsh!t article full of opinion and little to no fact.

NONE of them can defend their position.

Liberals are women and minorities...the losers in life's roll of the dice...ganging up to bring down the winners of the genetic roulette wheel spin...white men.

Obsessed with how unfair we are to them...thereby PROVING we are the superior lording over...allowing...the inferior.

The pendulum WILL swing back...within 30 years...the minority men won't take your sh!t. I laugh at what you're actively giving up...the most freedom EVER...but it wasn't enough. You wanted MORE than half...more than equality. You'll end up with nothing. You've sentenced your granddaughters to living in a 3rd world minority controlled h3ll.

Obama fundamentally changed America all right...