Thread: Sheer Insanity
View Single Post

Old 04-23-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have TOTALLY lost it.

This story is found in one place..THE ONION, which is a satire site, with no touch with reality whatsover.

The WSJ was making fun and noted at the top of the article that it was SATIRE.

Are you so desperate to attack, that you are now using SATIRICAL news site to make some sick hate filled point ?

Then MDLNB, DONBALDWIN, AFFALD, without reading or checking buy into this farce.

GracieGirl, you mock me always, rave about these guys..are you not proud.

This is from the top of WSJ....

From the website of the Onion, a satirical newspaper, April 19:

Notable & Quotable: Berkeley Emergency - WSJ

This is a link to the ONION web story.

Berkeley Campus On Lockdown After Loose Pages From ‘Wall Street Journal’ Found On Park Bench - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

This is a new low in posting..

Using and believing a satire article as the basis for hate....THAT pretty much is the worst I have ever seen on this forum.

And then RUBICON doubles down his shock at a satire piece

I believe you may never ever refer to a REAL honest site.....to search for a basis to hate, and use one that is not only fake, but then to twist it as if it appeared in the WSJ as a news piece...all time low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hey MDLNB...said to be up to date on all and just erred when wished death on a candidate and who believes, obviously anything Rubicon says...AFFALD, DON BALDWIN....don't feel bade. You make fun of others always...look here is a complete web address for dummies who believe in ONION

The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real

The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real | Thought Catalog
I replied to the post about Ann Coulter speaking at Berkeley and the rioting there...that is a REAL story.

Of course the story about the Wall Street Journal was satire. Though if the story was ANTI minority or woman it WOULD be treated that way...as a hazardous waste...not to be seen by anyone.

As you collect names to ridicule...you should also see what they posted instead of assuming.