View Single Post

Old 04-23-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Default UnIncorporated Twilight Zone photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I'm ready to rumble db...lets do it. You tell me what I have incorrect and I'll show you how I'm right. We'll start with an easy one...you should be able to find ONE 99% black place that equals the villages. Ready....GO! Go find me just one black place equal to the villages. 100,000+, 95+% black, just like here. clean, safe, a place you'd like to live.

But I AM superior to 97% of blacks and women. How about you? Which are you?

Ivan IS closer to blacks than to me...we come from different ancestral stock...you should know that as an expert in genetics. Blacks are genetically about 1/20th different genetically. If an average white person can have 5% Neanderthal DNA and blacks have none...there's 5% or 1/20th of a difference right there...in JUST that one area.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME SPECIES.

So mien Fuhrer, I'm guessing you might be Don Black at Stormfront.org. If not, at least a very serious follower since that website is where you seem to be getting much of your white supremacist bologna.

What I do know is that I have taken at least 3 genetic courses more than the single gene that has created your makeup. You might as well be a single cell amoeba. Your logic is a pathetic excuse in a failed effort to mask your racism. There is no science behind it.

Why don't you just admit you are a white supremacist and give it up.

Say "hi" to Eva for me. Bye bye.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro