Thread: Sheer Insanity
View Single Post

Old 04-24-2017, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The more I think about this, the more I should apologize for making light of it.

A poster, RUBICON praised by all as honorable and honest posted a completely satire article which was identified as such on both links where you can find it.

He distorted it to make it appear as if it were an original story on the Wall St Journal, which I think he probably feels will give in some credibility as stupid as it was.

Now, that takes PREMEDITATION, CUNNING and DISHONESTY and a FRAUDULENT way of thinking.

He did this, it appears to give him a platform to continue his unabated accusations and hate speech on a group of Americans.

Then on top of it a number of other posters just jumped on board, as if they had read this article and totally agreed.

I honestly can think of nothing worse for a person to do on any forum of any kind. You have to be filled with total hate to do something like that.....

He has plagarized on here at least twice. I have been chastised by his best friend on here a number of times, recently told me when I responded accurately and honestly to a post of hers"the reason that few take you seriously. You jump, you leap, you catapult to your own obsessions. Your own opinions and you are so wordy. "

Well, Gracie......my words are my own...I do not steal. My credible and accurate links to validate my statements are real and real news, and not made up. So, you can call me what you want...you can praise those as you have who supported this...you can preach to me...you can fawn over Rubicon, but I do not recall ever on this forum seeing such a thing and the violations, and criticism of all of us regular folks might should be aimed that those who break the rules, lie and misrepresent, plagiarize and favor fake news with one purpose...to attack and accuse millions of Americans.

So, I will continue to "leap", "catapult" BUT one thing you can count on all those words will be mine or linked correctly to a legitimate website.

"Lying and accusing with no basis has become pr esidential"

It was an honest oversight by me and I have publicly apologized. However, your above stated commentary speaks to who you are, how you think and your state of desperation. I do not plagiarize, I do not intentional misinform....

This error was not a premeditated whatever it was simply a sharing and the "Notable Quotable" section of the WSJ normally carries actual quotes from some of the finest minds. So my sin is one of assumption not premeditation..

In my view a better person would have simply stated "we all make mistakes"

Take solace in your gotcha

Personal Best Regards: