View Single Post

Old 04-25-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think you are absolutely right. The ranting, racism, and raving that occurs on this website is not a reflection of this community as a whole, nor of America. I still wonder if a third party is one, if not "the," solution to partisanship.
We're being invaded...your country and culture are gone within 30 years...I show you the numbers...and you STILL deny it...call it ranting and raving...?

You're a foolish woman C.

Betcha didn't believe Ross Perot when he showed you his numbers about NAFTA...he was right too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Please don't judge an entire forum by the idiotic rants of a few. There are already too many blanket judgments going around.
And I bet you've "blanket judged" me too...

Another who shouldn't be allowed a vote. Living in denial. Living in delusion.

When will you finally believe me? When you turn on the TV and MOST of the stations are in Spanish with English subtitles? The new newspaper/magazine you ordered default to the Spanish version and you have to call because you forgot? Spanish is the default at the supermarket with English in the small type? Your great-grandkids keep speaking Spanish to you? You don't know what anyone is saying as everyone defaults to Spanish?

WE probably won't see this...but your kids and their kids will. I give it 30 years...it's mathematics...it's inevitable.