View Single Post

Old 04-26-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
America has always had this notion of romanticizing outlaws and gangsters.

It may play well in Hollywood but the so called "sanctuary cities" are
harboring some very bad people and doing so with a populist but naive belief.

Why is some people conveniently skip over the word "illegal" when it comes to the subject of immigration?

Why is it that this nation's policy of immigration isn't based on occupational needs that result in productive people entering this nation that can care for themselves and simultaneously ensure American born workers are not be displaced in lieu of cheaper labor?

Immigration is important but it should be regulated and aligned with a national need and with people who desire to assimilate.

Personal Best Regards:
I agree. I feel frustrated that this is how Democracy is working here. I do not support "Sanctuary cities" for lots of reasons. What happened to my vote when I voted in someone who would shut them down?

To me it looks like Sanctuary cities circumvent the law in harboring illegal immigrants.

Donald Trump is roundly criticized for not doing what he said he would do. The prevailing opinion is against letting refugees from extreme Islamic countries into the U.S. at this time. AND deporting immigrants that are felons.