View Single Post

Old 04-26-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That is my opinion. You don't have to agree with it. I am annoyed about everyday, often embarrassed by our president but I am NOT depressed like I was with Obama...feeling that no one had any sense at all anymore and we were looking to see just who the tiniest minority was so we could build bathrooms for them. I am not a hater. I just get really sad when people can't seem to get we don't live in this world alone and we need to follow the rules and overlook some differences if we can. I like the majority rules stuff as long as no one is hurt badly or harmed. When either side in power is too far out there, I could bite. A little poor reading and unpolitical behavior and ignorance is better than an agenda that doesn't benefit most of us. That doesn't recognize real danger, that doesn't care what the majority think.
I do not think you understand me at all.

I get you didn't care for Obama...neither did I in general on policies.

But to utilize that hate, distrust or whatever word you use to allow lying and deception from our President is simply unacceptable, and that is what you are doing.

Giving total blind loyalty to such a man is a VERY dangerous thing.

Defending his every word and action, blaming the left for EVERYTHIING is dangerous, and flies in the face totally of your wish for us to get together.

To me, you, Rubicon, or anyone can justify our President not telling the truth by saying at least it is not Obama. That is not only illogical, but extremely dangerous.

Failure to insist on honesty because it is not Obama is illogical and dangerous as well.

Our country is best served when we demand honest, and question everything, ESPECIALLY the basic honesty of our President.

This is not political anymore...I keep saying...the election is over. We already have at minimum, one leader (s Korea) questioning our President and wondering how to trust him.

I do not believe in blind and total loyalty to any ONE SINGLE person, yet....his problems being chalked off as a syndrome, or always someone else's fault is his hope, and you are fulfilling that wish