View Single Post

Old 04-29-2017, 05:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The Villages Florida

I am still feeling pretty good with the prospects of my massive 26 year 224 613 Project to empower survivors/victims of crimes through access to practical information available through or in libraries of all kinds. Gary Corsair, a Villages Daily Sun reporter, did a story on my efforts connected to the Lake, Sumter and Marion County public libraries which appeared on Memorial Day in 2007. I would often run into his dog Boo Radley along with his wife at one of the local dog parks and she was always friendly. Corsair did a little research on me back on that Memorial Day weekend and wanted to see my records on my work up to then in 2007. I said "No" as I had just met him a few minutes before. He was just walking in my neighborhood looking for a story to write which did get my hackles up.

I have used copies of that Memorial Day 2007 article to try to get people to dialog about the practical needs of survivors/victims of crimes with respect to libraries of all kinds in every state of the United States. And this does involve power of these survivors/victims within the legal system and also out of it.

Many of my real Villages' area friends complemented me on that Memorial Day article. Mr. Corsair got a few of the facts wrong though.

This is very much related to politics though and the policies of the current Senate, House and the US President. Especially related to library funding and how they treat survivors/victims of crimes.
Your REAL Village friends are the ones telling others the truth about you.