View Single Post

Old 04-29-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

The teacher Mr. Hull*said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death'?"
HE*saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Hodakio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.
"Very good! -- Who said,' Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth."
Again, no response except from Little Hodakio: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863".
"Excellent!" said the teacher Hull*continuing, "Let's try one a bit more difficult -- Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'?"
Once again, Hodakio's was the only hand in the air and he said: "John F. Kennedy, 1961".
*Teacher Hull*snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Little Hodakio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do".
He*heard a loud whisper:"F_ _ k the Japs".
"Who said that? -- I want to know right now!"*he angrily demanded.
Little Hodakio put his hand up, "General MacArthur, 1945".
At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke".
*Teacher Hull*glares around and asks, "All right! -- Now who said that?"
Again, Little Hodakio says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991".
Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? -- Suck this!"
Little Hodakio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher Hull, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"
Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, "You little ****! -- If you say anything else -- I'll kill you!"
Little Hodakio frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004".
The teacher, Dean Hull*fainted.
As-the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh ****, we're F-- ked!"
Little Hodakio said quietly, "The American people, October 28, 2015 11:00 PM after watching the GOP Debate.