Thread: Fox News
View Single Post

Old 05-01-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Mean spirited to mention his sexual preference? Isn't that your thing today? You know Catlyn Jenner, and others coming out? They have no problem with it. Apparently, you have something to hide, and I inadvertently outed you some how. Sorry, and I really mean that. If gays were so sensitive about being called gay, they shouldn't have gay pride parades showing everyone what their sexual preference is.

But, if this bothers you and you really need to vent, I am here for you. I made a simple statement of fact in answer to a question. You became enraged by it. Perhaps you need to see someone about that issue.

Funny how none of you on here from the left had any problem with that idiot making a holocaust joke at the press cluster the other night. Now, if I was to right call you out as a hypocrite, that would be nasty and spiteful.

Never mind, moving on............Oh, and by the way....this not personal. This is ONLY my response to your childish cries for attention. I attacked no one. If anything, it is you that attacked me for having an opinion. I believe you owe me an apology. I answered the first post, you attacked me, I responded and you attacked me again. Not that I am sensitive to care, but really? You want to trade slaps with a MAN?
I feel compelled before placing you on ignore, to share some advice with you.

Twisting lies do not equal truth, and you are not even good at it.

Take care