View Single Post

Old 05-01-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, since you need to persist in this.....

You friend GracieGirl is the person who solicited help with being terribly harassed by another, and I tried to help.

Since then rumors, and I have no facts that I am able to share, that she has done the same kind of things regarding folks she either does not like or whatever.

I am sure she is happy that you continue to dig at this for your little girl reasons.

I say no more because I respect promises I have made, but keep pushing.....you truely are a sick and not bright person.
Sorry, but I do not know Gracie Girl other than your reference to her on here. I have nothing to do with her actions. I have on occasion shown that I agree with one or many of her comments, but other than that, I have no personal knowledge of her. If you have a grudge against her, why not take your cat fight outside and quit accusing the rest of us of things just to make yourself feel good? If you say something I agree with, I will tell you that, and if not I will tell you that too. Quit being so sensitive and girly, or do what you wish. I don't care. But, if you wish to pick a fight with me, bring you lunch and flashlight, because if I am in the gaming mood, you will be here for a long time. Your best bet is to be courteous and be treated civilly. I am not anyone's punching bag and I do not care what little protected group you feel you are in. I speak my mind.

I am going to choose to believe that you have me mixed up with someone else, because I am not involved in your little squabbles. I do not care if I offend you with my comments. If I am wrong, correct me with some facts. If I am right or you cannot debate my statement, then STFU. I have little patience with your little girly games.