View Single Post

Old 05-01-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you notice, my "bitching" has been and will continue to be about having a President that is not just untrustworthy, but is totally a man that nobody should trust.

He is a chronic liar, who does not even care he lies. He literally is desecrating our White House.

I am a big fan of history, unlike it seems our President, but your naive assumptions are just that...assumptions. I certainly hope he succeeds, but I assure you, you cannot trust whatever he tells you and there is the very scary part.

He is a PROVEN LIAR, not simply in his past BUT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE.

That is my issue....he has chosen to lie, accuse and be totally irresponsible, thus..,yes...I bitch, because I am terrified of this man, and each day, as yesterday's interview, he scares me more.

I assume as a fan of history, you have read and looked into his history. That alone should scare, and the fact he continues IN THE WHITE HOUSE should scare you.
WHAT "his-story"...the propaganda you were taught in school? The crap in some of the books written about it?

Don't believe any of it happened the way THEY say it happened...because it probably didn't happen the way...for the reasons...you were told.