Thread: Fox News
View Single Post

Old 05-02-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Well chi, you started out with one liners, that were almost cute. Then you jumped on CNM's little red wagon and started getting snarky. Then, when that was not enough, you thought you would attempt to dig up some personal information to put on here. You got it wrong, but I could see where that was going so I decided to show you how a pro does it. I gave you a bit of a taste of your own medicine and you backed off. It was you that did not wish a civil discourse. Do not act all wounded. I am always open for a decent discussion. But, if you wish to start every thread with some stupid disparagement of the president, then expect someone to be equally snarky with you. If you can't take it, feel free to go join the YWCA with the other girls. Take you little sister Tal and big sister CNM with you.

On the other hand, do what you wish. This is a free country, regardless of the efforts of Obama, Killary and the puppet master, Soros. I've got no beef with you. You all take this too personal.

If you do not wish to have a discussion with the guys, that's up to you. Please do put me on your "ignore" list.....
MDCPD, I wouldn't put you on an ignore list even if I could. Your post is exactly why..... scattered thoughts, incoherent, and deluded. You never disappoint. Dave would be proud of you.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk