View Single Post

Old 05-04-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy Baldwin
I hope that isn't all directed at me...it's established that Hispanic babies are the majority of babies being born today. We've also established that whites are now 50% or half of America's population. It's already established that Hispanics are 1/3 the population. That's 100 million Hispanics...where did they all come from? 50 million were dropped off as anchor babies by the 11 million at any one time illegals that have passed through our borders.

"About 295,000 babies were born to unauthorized-immigrant parents in 2013, making up 8% of the 3.9 million U.S. births that year"

That's 8% per year compounded because they have children and they have children...we're working on the 3rd generation now. And NOBODY knows the REAL number because they stay hidden in the shadows. I think the number is 3X that.

"So, if you think of the term anchor baby, which is those individuals coming to our country and having children here so that their children can be U.S. citizens, there's 400,000 of those taking place on a yearly basis. To put that in perspective, that is the equivalent of the population of Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 47th largest city in our country. "

This number is 100,000 higher...nobody knows the real numbers...we DO know they're the majority being born which puts their numbers HIGH.

"One out of about every twelve newborns in the United States is an anchor baby, or the U.S.-born child of illegal migrants, according to a Pew Research Center study.

This means that one anchor baby is delivered every 93 seconds, based on the 2008 census data analyzed by the Pew."

"But in short: 8.4 percent of the resident adult population of the United States in 2012 was the child of a person born outside the country. That same year, 4.5 million children born in the U.S. lived with at least one undocumented parent."

Here is a number I think is closer to the truth...4.5 million a year anchor babies dropped here by the 11 million illegals moving back and forth each year.

"Pew’s report noted that immigrant mothers are the main factor propping up America’s birthrate. While births to native women have fallen from 3.46 million in 1970 to 3.1 million today, births to foreign-born women have exploded from 270,000 to roughly 900,000. Whether legal or illegal, foreign-born women have a substantially higher fertility rate than U.S. natives."

We're being bred out by 3rd worlders!

How do you manage to be so consistently scared, insecure and petrified of minorities?

Deepest Sincere Wishes: