View Single Post

Old 05-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I came down to The Villages from N.J. in May 2015. I went to 5 out of 13 appointments that I had at other developments. When I stumbled upon TV I called the remainder of the places I had not made it to yet and cancelled. I knew within a few hours that I had found our new home. Wrapping it up in Jersey was rough but once you get here and get set all the tough things you have to get through to get here are not that big of a deal anymore. I was fortunate that a group of fine people from TOTV who have the patience of a saint counseled and guided us when different questions came up. I consider them very good friends. I also try my best to help new people with advice.

We all have a different path that gets us here. The main thing is to get here in one piece. Slow and steady wins in this case. We came here to buy a new home near Brownwood and ended up in Orange Blossom Gardens. You just never know. Now that we are coming up on our one year anniversay here my wife has mentioned looking at Fenney again. We shall see. Enjoy your journey its the greatest here!