View Single Post

Old 05-17-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A lot of Republican lawmakers are breathing a sigh of relief that they don't have to keep trying to fake support for Trump...but I'll bet Chump and his hardcore supporters are apoplectic.

The real winners though...are decent American citizens.

Robert Mueller appointed special counsel to oversee probe into Russia'''s interference in 2016 election

While not expecting anything quickly from it (these things can drag out), the "related matters" portion...could become VERY interesting.

According to reports, the White House was only told about an hour before the announcement...but not 'consulted.'

So I guess this means that Rosenstein just got dropped off of Trump's Christmas list?

I was just thinking as I heard the statement from the White House.....if he had spoken like that...an adult,,,,,for the last year, we would never be where we are.

As Alan Dershowitz said yesterday...."if he just would keep his mouth shut"

Nobody knows what happened during the election...NOBODY, but this country needs to know.

We are not even treading water now. Trumps antics has cost the country, his goals and a lot more.

Let this thing go.....let the chips fall where they may. THIS WILL TAKE TIME BELIEVE ME, and Trump seems to have calmed down which he just has to do. 3 people have lost their job because of investigations, and let's hope our President grows up, acts like a man. If, in fact Comey testifies next week, he just has to deal with it. You get what you sow.