View Single Post

Old 05-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
I wondered if it was just me. I got blood drawn the other day at Quest Diagnostics in Traverse Plaza and they couldn't even look up to acknowledge I was signing in. They acted like they were doing me a favor by just talking to me. No personality what so ever. Not in a hurry to get anyone in or get anyone out. This isn't the only office I've felt this way about. However, my primary care physicians office staff are very kind as well as my dentists office.
In contrast to my doctor's staff, Quest in Palm Ridge Plaza on 101 are great. I make an appointment on line and never have to wait. Unfortunately my veins are small and my blood runs very slowly, and the techs who take my blood are great. Also, my Dentist is Dr.Williams at Palm Ridge Dental. All her staff are more mature ladies and they are outstanding, now if we could just do something about the doctors' staff we would be fine.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak