Thread: Mangrove
View Single Post

Old 05-20-2017, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGolf View Post
Played Mangrove last evening and the course was in deplorable condition. Probably a 2-3 out of 10. Greens terrible and this was after a week of being closed and aerated.

Also was behind four Professionals. Must have been pros because they didn't rake a single trap between the four of them. Must have been assuming their caddies were going to do this. Plus one of the cart drivers, and I use that term loosely lefty their cart half way between the tee and the green on most holes so that when they finally finished and laughed at their 8-10 shots on that hole they SLOWLY meandered back to the cart so that they could do it all over again.

And before you ask I did mention it to the Ambassador who gave me the while you know how some of these people are. I will speak to them as he headed off in the opposite direction. Here's hoping once the twilight golf start these characters stick to the Exec Courses vs the Championship Courses

I have found that it helps improve my satisfaction with course conditions to remove recently aerated exec courses from my course selection (on tee time requests) for at least 3 weeks.