View Single Post

Old 05-20-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What do you know?

Most of them were from Saudi, is not the same as the country of Saudi sent a bunch of guys...

Why don't you explain why this is not good news to the people that work building the arms. Maybe you can explain why the taxes collected on those wages will not be good news. Maybe those workers would rather be unemployed and not contributing to the betterment of the country...maybe for 17 years??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I have contributed greatly to the US via my 224 613 Project of 26 years. 24 nominations to Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002 while working from my bedroom and parents' office. Quite an achievement. What have you done for your country DIRTBAG! Hundreds of nominations to publications of the American Biographical Center and the International Biographical Center as well from around 1992-2006 or so as well.

Why do you continue making personal attacks rather than addressing the logic? Donald John Trump sent what 59 missiles at an air base and the planes were flying out the next day still bombing. And you think this man knows what he is doing? 2017 Shayrat missile strike - Wikipedia

And then there is that idiotic immigration ban of Trump's which leaves out Saudi Arabia and Egypt. He is good at targeting the foot soldiers in the war on terror while giving the enemy propagandists great material to just recruit more foot soldiers to take their place.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are excluded from Trump's ban. Why? | Aryeh Neier | US news | The Guardian

Quote:
Does Trump shy away from offending Saudi Arabia because he has business dealings with wealthy Saudis? Or because he expects them to curry favor by patronizing his new hotel in Washington? We don’t know. By refusing to release his tax returns and by refusing to divest himself of his businesses, he raises such questions.

Another country left off the list is Egypt. Yet the leader of the 9/11 hijackers was Mohammed Atta, an Egyptian. Was Egypt omitted because Trump is developing a warm relationship with the country’s brutal dictator, General Abdel Fattah el-Sisi? Again, we don’t know.
Dirtbag!