View Single Post

Old 05-21-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dirtbanker, you are wrong, as usual. Betsy DeVos is totally unqualified for Sec of Education. She got that because of political donations.

The professors you are bashing are the offspring of our generation. Didn't you teach them right? I went to college to learn to think for myself. The kids in college think for themselves and get challenged by professors. That is good.

Negative Nancy? I don't think so. Combat disabled Vietnam vet. Progressive thinking also.
Sandy - I have thanked you for your service a few times already, but THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! I truly appreciate it!!

I am not wrong. You are bashing someone who is accomplished, only due to her political leanings. She is educated, but you are saying her education is not good enough for you. Do you believe basketball star Arnie got the position due to his performance running the failed Chicago school system??

I am not bashing professors, I am telling you what is happening on campus today, not 1960. The professors are not challenging students, they are ruling and silencing students that due not agree with their political message. You are out of touch with the college environment and I did not educate the professors of today, I am not a liberal.

Ever wonder why an applicant is required to fill out a FAFSA, even if they are not looking for financial assistance...Don't question the demographics cited on the college websites...College is boot camp for the liberal army.

I challenge you to present one positive post you have made on this forum.