View Single Post

Old 05-22-2017, 04:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No big deal. What the hell would be the story if Archie Bunker was doing his thing now a days. He would have to Stifle himself. Beckel is Collateral Damage and if he said what is reported then he deserves to be let go. I read three stories about this incident. Two stories have him marked as guilty one said he allegedly said what he was accused of. I wasn't in the room, were you? Lets throw the other team a bone and give you this one.....happy now? No big deal. Everyone entering the Fox Building has a cash register next to their bed and are wired for sound and probably trying to bait people into controversy just like some people on this forum. He'll be back to CNN within 30 days. A.M.F.
So you believe that Bob Beckel deserves to lose his job because he uttered something that another took as offensive.

I have never cared much for Bob Beckel and actually was relieved when he left The Five for a period of time.

However in my view we are all losing more and more of our freedoms, if in fact the sole reason was that an employee was offended by Bob Beckel's free speech

The First Amendment free speech is guaranteed to offend some one but that was the small price we paid for the right to speak.

Bob Beckel's firing and the people who take pleasure in it are contributing to Americans continuing loss of freedoms.

Perhaps some sort of discipline was in order but depriving a person of their livelihood? I think not

Personal Best Regards: