View Single Post

Old 05-22-2017, 05:42 PM
n/a

Default I applaud those students

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What the behavior represents is poor breeding. I recall my mother's comments about behavior and she said even if you do not like the person as they enter your home offer them a cup of coffee.

What these students have shown is their smallness, pettiness and the benefit derived from open nd honest communication.

Mike Pence is n honorable man and he would have welcomed their comments and concerns. They lost that opportunity and because they lost that opportunit we all lost

Personal Best Regards:
I applaud those students for walking out on pence. He is NOT an honorable man at all. Small and petty? Hardly. THEY DID NOT INVITE HIM TO THEIR GRADUATION! Why should they be subjected to him? Do you really believe he wanted to hear what they had to say? Did he invite those students after the fact for dialogue?

Those students were making their voices heard by peacefully walking out on a man they have no respect for. Respect is something that is earned. pence has not earned the respect due the Office of Vice President. They were exercising their First Amendment rights. It is still America and we still have laws in place, despite what Comrade trump would like.