View Single Post

Old 05-23-2017, 05:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,371 Times in 2,087 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I hate the world my grandson is growing up in. It is violent and mean-spirited. Kindness and basic decency just seem to be words spoken, but rarely deeds witnessed. Finding a wallet with money in it and returning it to the owner is something that has to be reported in the news rather than something taken for granted. Children killing children is an everyday occurrence. Racial hatred and bigotry is escalating. The best we can do is lead by example. Show our children and grandchildren that violence does no good, that kindness can make a difference, that honesty does matter. I don't know how we can change the world, but I do know that hating and fearing only make things worse. I hope and pray that we can find a way to come together.
Manchester Arena: Theresa May says police know identity of bomber who killed 22– latest | UK news | The Guardian

As usual very well put Redwitch. The Bible and the life of Jesus Christ should be an inspiration of how to treat other people. There was incredible evil in his time as well. But, he stood above it.