View Single Post

Old 05-23-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Please tell me what "denegrating of everything American" he has done. Is is because he wants us to regain our standing in the world, not apologize for being American? As for the electoral college, he defends it; Obama and Clinton do not because they want only the votes from New York, California, Florida, etc. to count. No, the founding fathers knew what they were doing when they devised a system to include ALL voters, no matter Party affiliation. He has asked repeatedly for cooperation and instead gets the "cooperation" of the likes of Charles Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. To quote Pelosi, "No, we cannot pass that bill...it's a Republican bill, and we just can't do that. No." Cooperation? I think not. When his new healthcare bill was shot down, he didn't find a way to shove it down everyone's throat anyway. He just said that apparently there was more work to be done. He gave up the cushy life of an American millionaire to try and turn this country around and make us once again the #1 nation in the world.

You say don't start on Clinton or Obama, but you invite talk about them by your views on our current president. President Obama lied repeatedly and constantly placed blame on President Bush for everything under the sun. He was also the first one to talk about voter fraud. He NEVER accepted the truth regardless of being proven the truth, but stayed in constant denial. How many times did he not even bother to take things before Congress and how many times was he overturned by the Supreme Court for doing so? He gave up NOTHING to become President and walked away with millions he didn't have going in. He and so many other politicians on BOTH sides of the aisle have built up vast fortunes while trying to convince us that the ones at the top (not counting themselves, of course) should be ashamed and pay more and more.

All presidents have faults and flaws. Accept it. Instead of finding fault with everything the man does, why not look for the good? You don't have to look far. Look at the respect the other world leaders (not counting the idiot in charge of N. Korea) give him.

If you have ALL the answers, then I suggest YOU apply for the job next election.
.....PUBLICLY denigrated on an international stage ALL of the US intelligence agencies.

.....PUBLICLY accused the ex President of wire tapping

.....I did not say..electoral college...I said electoral system.

.....Has on more than one occasion demeaned PUBLICLY judges and the judicial system

.....Has openly and PUBLICLY lied from the Oval Office.

....PUBLICLY demeaned the FBI and their investigative skills.

This is a short list and are not in any way considered "faults and flaws". They are a SHORT list of INTENTIONAL LIES, not mistakes, not errors....intentional actions to deceive. From our White House.

Add to that short list, the results of our President's actions that will come to light relative to the investigations underway.

Again, not simply faults or flaws as you call them, but in less than 100 days our Presidents actions. Flaws and faults are the way he conducted himself with Merkel, or his sharing of intel with the Russian head of espionage, or shutting out America an Media while welcoming Russian state media because, in his words.."Putin asked me"

I will accept ideology differences, or errors. His actions are, I am afraid, the epitome of un American behavior.

Your equating ideological differences with the actions of Trump is very insulting.