Thread: Eye for an eye
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Manchester bombing aimed at the children needs to be handled. I am okay with boots on the ground and I will go back if needed. I am so glad President Donald Trump is in charge instead of the left. When he gets home all hell is going to come. And I welcome it. One nuke, sort it out later. Sorry, the vision of the 16 year old girl with her arms around the singer 2 years prior, and now dead, or the 8 year old who probably knew all the singers words with a nail through her brain... too much. I get chills. Time to stop and act. We are lucky to be living in The Villages but we shouldn't take it for granted.
Exactly who do you think should be "nuked?"

Surely you're not suggesting it be the country that Trump just curtsied to and received a Mr. T sized medal from...do you?

And while this act of terrorism is about as sick, heinous and low as a group could go, you're still thousands of times more likely to be killed by a drunk driver...than by a terrorist.

Heck, you're even more likely to be thrown from your golf cart and die...than be killed by a terrorist.