Thread: Eye for an eye
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Exactly who do you think should be "nuked?"

Surely you're not suggesting it be the country that Trump just curtsied to and received a Mr. T sized medal from...do you?

And while this act of terrorism is about as sick, heinous and low as a group could go, you're still thousands of times more likely to be killed by a drunk driver...than by a terrorist.

Heck, you're even more likely to be thrown from your golf cart and die...than be killed by a terrorist.
No comparison, CNM. A drunk driver or even a group of drunk drivers are unlikely to take over the world with their madness. Now a terrorist, or group thereof, is a whole different matter. That is exactly what they hope to do. Comparing the two, and the overall destruction that they can cause to mankind, is not even close. And the likelihood of being killed by a terrorist appears to be growing each day. We can't just sit back and cite statistics, and the idea that we can "talk" to these lunatics and work things out is just insane. Although I don't necessarily agree with nuking anything, I do believe the OP is sincere in his passion to take some kind of action. I applaud him for caring so deeply. Obviously from his post, he is former military. Thank you, OP, for your service.