View Single Post

Old 05-23-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

So you didn't complete your last assignment and deflected as usual with your personal attacks. I thought I told you to find your birth certificate and prove your're-your worthy of even communicating with the rest of us in either party. I don't see any of your own party standing up for your point of view on anything because they are embarrassed to be affiliated with you. If you decide to come to the rescue of a friend of mine on here just do it and don't toot your-you're own horn that you are such a hero...tooting the horn makes you a zero.

If you were face to face with Hillary Clinton and she had a moment to read the posts you have put up I'll bet she would have asked you to vote for Bernie Boy even if it was an illegal vote because of citizenship comrade. I wonder if your handle is because you spent a whole lot of time at the Russian Front? Did you meet Sgt. Schultz there?

The only reason for the citizenship thought is that who in their rite mind would root for the leader of our beloved country to fail? Or make him occupy his time on the BS that is going on. I didn't care for the last president but never once in public or private disrespected him on purpose. I was not raised by wolves.