View Single Post

Old 05-26-2017, 01:54 PM

Hi, sorry to disappoint you. I have a lot to take care of at my primary home in VA. It will be a few months before I go back. Are you renting a place there or doing Life Style? I rented a place there and it was half price of the Life Style and I made friends with my landlady. But, not many people want to rent for a week, two weeks are easier to get and now in June, should be easier than in May. Look in the real estate tab or website, something about home4rentatthevillages. But, I will advise anyone not to use real estate service of Jeff Sz. I got a private message (pm) from a member here asking me questions and telling some of the undesirable behaviors of this Jeff. He is not nice at all when you don't buy from him! I can recommend a good and nice MLS and VLS agent whom I had good experiences with. Remember, I am a realtor in VA too, so I know what a good professional realtor should be. Just send me a pm. I recommend you attend totv monthly meeting in June if they have one. Check totv for the posting. Great to meet people who are very helpful and kind. I wish you fun and friends like I got. You can develop friendship from there too.

I miss my friends, fun and my house there already. Hope to see you later and everyone. Be healthy and happy.