View Single Post

Old 07-20-2008, 04:48 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: E-Z Go vs. Yamaha Golf Cart

A few electric / gas comments:

most new carts warranty (Club car, ez-go, par car, yamaha ) the batteries for 3 or 4 year. Rebuild and Star carts warranty them for only 18 mts to 2 yrs when I checked in Feb 08,

I can go from one end of TVs to the other end, play 9 holes of golf and come back with lights on in my 08 Club car precedent. Yes it takes 8 hrs to get a full charge but you can do a partial charge with no problem and if your back and rear end can take more then that amount of driving in a cart your a tougher dude then we are. Go for it!

With Electric you simply plug it in when you get home you don't have to search for a gas station and make a special trip. BTW I understand the gas station at the South End of the villages by Colony cottage went out of business so make sure you travel to 466 or 441 and have enough gas to get to a gas station.

Come to think of it I guess there is one thing an electric cart can't do > its backfire like those carts seem to like to do.

BTW the new 2008 E-Z GO models have recall, over 20 people have been injured by the hip restraints breaking and people falling out of them.

Electric!