View Single Post

Old 05-27-2017, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That's because it's Nutty (Nucky) with another account...purposely trying to fool people.

Not that it's working, since intelligent folks know he's this goofy and ignorant...in whichever guise he chooses.
As soon as your hear or read the word FOLKS you can pretty much mark that person down as a clown ass bull**** artist. You can carry on with your mission to straighten out the world, if I'm your target your wasting your time. I am truly impressed how you analyze many people who have a different view and you never met. A truly talented individual. I'll have to have you over one day when you can't make it.

President Trump named Isis Losers. I have given you several assignments and you have failed to complete them. You are unofficially banned from this Forum because you are a drag on society. Seek professional help immediately. I'm sure its you looking for sympathy by coming up with a second account. This way you can stir the pot and create controversy and keep wasting my time addressing you. Dry up.